Our small-but-mighty brokerage tackled quite a bit in 2020! We tallied up what we achieved over the course of the year, and it’s pretty incredible to analyze the numbers and review everything that happened. Our most important goal is always to create happy, satisfied clients, and we’re confident we did just that. Here are the stats to prove it:
- We completed 925 total transaction sides – that means there were 925 times that a client successfully bought or sold a home with an RMCC broker in 2020.
- Our brokers saw a ton of properties! Our 2020 listings had a total of 9,403 showings, and we previewed a total of 9,106 listings with our buyers throughout the year.
- If there was an average home that we helped buy and sell, it would be a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom property with 2,406 total square feet, and it would likely be located in Central Park or Washington Park.
- We raised a total of $29,324 for Denver-area organizations! We are so proud to have donated such a noteworthy amount to some incredible nonprofits, such as the Denver Children’s Home, Denver Rescue Mission, Urban Peak, Frontline Foods, and the Childrens Miracle Network.
- We are so proud to have TWO brokers in the Top 100 nationwide for RE/MAX! Congrats to Celeste Ballerino and Leo Rowen for having an incredible year.
- Did we mention we bought a new home? We are still on cloud nine about our amazing office building at 100 Jackson Street that we’re getting prepped to move into this summer. Owning where we work is a huge accomplishment, and we couldn’t be more excited!
- We are also so honored to have received numerous awards and recognition as a brokerage! We were recognized for outstanding achievement by the Children’s Miracle Network for 100% contributions from our brokers • Listed as a Top Power Broker by RISMedia • Ranked in the top 500 national brokerages by REAL Trends • Ranked #2 in Production and Number of Transactions (Brokerages with 76-100 Agents) by Denver Metro Association of Realtors • Ranked #11 of Denver’s top brokerages by the Denver Business Journal • Ranked as a residential real estate top brokerage in the T360 Mega 1000
- Last but not least, we covered a lot of mileage helping our clients buy and sell! Our namesake and home may be in Cherry Creek, but our scope and expertise reach all of the Denver area’s cities, towns, and neighborhoods. Check out where exactly our brokerage reached when buying and selling in 2020:
7th Avenue Historic, Alamo Placita, Allendale, Anthem, Apache Mesa, Applewood Knolls, Applewood Village, Arapahoe Lake, Arbor Estates, Argyle Park, Arlington Meadows, Arlington Park, Arrowhead, Arvada, Ash Hollow, Aspen Hills, Athmar Park, Aurora Highlands, Aurora Hills, Autumn Meadows, Baker, Barnum, Beacon Point, Bear Creek, Bear Valley, Belcaro, Belmar, Berkeley, Biscayne, Blackstone Country Club, Bluffs at Pinehurst, Bonnie Brae, Boston Heights, Brandywine, Brighton Crossing, Brooklyn, Broomfield Heights, Buell Mansion, Burland Ranchettes, Burns Brentwood, Calahan, Cambridge in the Foothills, Candlewyck, Canyon Point, Capitol Hill, Castle Pines, Castlewood Ranch, Centennial Estates, Central Park, Chaffee Park, Champagne in Willowridge, Cheesman Park, Cheltenham Heights, Cherry Creek, Cherry Creek Farm, Cherry Creek Townhomes, Cherry Hills Village, City Park, City Park South, Clark Ranch, Clarke Farms, Clayton, Coal Creek Ranch, Cobblestone Crossing, Cole, Colfax Villa, College West Estates, Colman Sub, Columbine Knolls, Columbine West, Congress Park, Copperleaf, Copperstone, Cornerstone, Cory-Merrill, Cotton Creek, Cottonwood, Country Club Hills, Course Side, Creekside At Fox Hollow, Crestmoor, Crown Hill, Cub Creek Lodge Condos, Cub Creek Ranch, Curtis Park, Downtown, Dry Creek Crossing, DU, Eagle Shadow, East Colfax, East Quincy Higlhands, Eastlake Village, Edgewater, Eiber, Elkhorn Ranch, Elyria-Swansea, Englewood, Evanston, Evergreen Meadows, Fairview, Fallbrook Farms, Far Horizons, Farmington, Fiore, First Creek, Five Points, Flatiron Meadows, Foothill Green, Founders Village, Four Lakes, Four Mile Village, Foxridge, Frisco, Glen Oaks, Golden , Golden Gate Canyon, Governors Place, Grange Creek, Granville, Green Mountain, Green Valley Ranch, Greenwood Village, Hale, Hampden, Hampden Heights, Hampden South, Harkness Heights, Harmans, Harmony, Harris Park, Harvard Commons, Harvard Gulch, Harvest Ridge, Harvey Park, Heather Gardens, Heritage West, Hickory Commons, Highland, Highland Park, Highland Villas, Highlands, Highlands Ranch, Highpoint, Hill Haven, Hilltop, Hoffman Heights, Holly Hills, Homestead in the Willows, Hunters Chase, Hunters Hill, Huntington Estates, Huron Crossing, Hutchinson Hills, Hyland Hills, Indian Creek, Indian Hills, Indigo Hills, Inspiration, Jefferson Park, Ken Caryl, Kendrick Lake, King Ranch Estates, Kipling Hills/ Villas, Krisana, La Ray Park, Lake Pointe Estates, Lakecrest, Lakewood Green, Lakewood Pines, Lakewood Terrace, Lakota Heights, Lamar Heights, Lambertson Farms, Landmark, Leawood, Leyden Rock, Lincoln Creek Village, Linden, Lion Head Ranch, Littleton, Littleton Heights, Littleton Village, LoDo, Logandale, LoHi, Lowry, Lyn Knoll, Lyndale, Maher Ranch, Mansion Park at Stapleton, Mansion Pointe, Mar Lee, Marin, Marston Slopes, Mayfair, Meadow Hills, Meadowbrook Valley, Meridian Village, Midtown at Clear Creek, Miramonte Ranch, Mission Viejo, Monaco Heights, Monclair, Montbello, Montclair, Mountain Meadows, Mountain View Park, Murphy Creek, North Creek Farms, North Park Hill, North Ranch at Ken Caryl, Northaven, Northpark, Observatory Park, Overland, Overlook At Standley Lake, Palisade Park, Palomino Park, Park Hill, Park View Meadows, Park Villa, Parkway Estates, Penterra Plaza, Pine Park Estates, Pinehurst Estates, Pinery SW, Piney Creek, Platt Park, Platte River Ranch, Plum Creek Fairway, Pomona Lakes, Pooles Camelot, Preserve at Pine Meadows, Quailridge, Raintree, Ralston Ridge, Ralston Valley, Range View, Range View Sub Amd, Red Leaf, Reflections, Reunion, Ridgepoint at Bear Creek, Ridgeview Hills, Ridgewood Park, RiNo, River Valley Village, Riverdale Village, Riverfront Park, Rosedale, Roxborough Park, Roxborough Village, Ruby Hill, Saddle Rock Ridge, Sagewood, San Rafael, Shadow Canyon, Shadow Wood Condos, Shadycroft Acres, Shaw Heights, Sherrelwood Estates, Sierra Vista, Silver Ridge, Skyland, Skyline Estates, Sloan’s Lake, Soda Lake II, Solterra, Somerset Village, South Broadway Heights, South Cherry Creek, South Park Hill, Southampton, Southern Hills, Southglenn, Southmoor, Southpark, Southshore, Southwind, Speer, Spring Mesa, Stanley Park, Starbuck Heights, Stefan Ridge, Stillwater, Stonegate, Strawberry at Heather Ridge, Stroh Ranch, Summer Valley, Summit County, Summit Park, Sumners, Sun Valley West, Sunflower, Sunland Hills, Sunnyside, Table Rock, Tallyn’s Reach, Tamaron, Terrain, The Reserve at Cottonwood, The Timbers, The Villages At Buffalo Run, Thorncreek Village, Thornton, Three Fountains, Tower Green, Trappers Glen, Turnberry, Turtle Creek, University, University Hills, Valentia Court, Valverde, Villa Park, Village at Genesee, Village East, Village of San Marino, Village on the Green, Villages of Parker, Villages of Yorkshire, Virginia Vale, Virginia Village, Vista Pointe, Vista Ridge, Walnut Grove, Wandering View, Washington Park, Washington Park West, Waterside, Wellshire, West Colfax, West Highland, West Line Village, West Meadows, Western Hills, Westgate, Westgold Meadows, Westridge Village, Westwood, Wheat Ridge, Wheatlands, Whisper Creek, Whittier, Willowridge, Wind Stream, Windsong, Windsor Gardens, Windsor Park, Wingate South, Winston Downs, Winter Park, Witter & Cofields, Woodgate, Woodglen Meadows, Woodland Valley, Woodlawn, Wright Farms,