These days, everyone is looking to save time. We aim to help! We will offer a simple tip for everything from home renovation to cleaning to home buying in this space every month.
Today’s tip: New Year’s cleaning chores
No doubt, these chores aren’t on your New Year’s resolutions list—but to keep your home clean and safe, they should be. Here are 6 tasks to complete as 2021 gets underway:
- Have the chimney inspected for creosote buildup
- Vacuum heating vents and ducts
- Clean refrigerator coils
- Wash walls, cabinets, baseboards and woodwork
- Clean ceiling light fixtures
- Clean ceiling fans and air-conditioner vents
The good news is that you have a whole year before you need to do them again. In 2022, rinse and repeat!