These days, everyone is looking to save time and trouble. We aim to help! We offer a simple tip for everything from home renovation to cleaning to home buying and more in this space every month.
Today’s Tip: Let your inner Martha Stewart loose with this Thanksgiving napkin hack
If you like unleashing your inner Martha Stewart at Thanksgiving, then napkins are no doubt on your mind. Not plain white napkins you fold in half and place to the side of a plate. That’s far too simple. We’re talking linen folded as carefully as origami in ways that convey the mood you’re aiming for. If you’re the host who frets over the Thanksgiving table, we have a new idea for folding your napkins this year: Create a pumpkin with your linen.
- Using an orange napkin, lay it flat on the table.
- Place a napkin ring in the middle of the napkin.
- Pull the fabric through the ring just slightly from the bottom up.
- Take each corner of the napkin and fold it into the center of the napkin ring, from the top, making a ball-like structure.
- Put a cinnamon stick into the top of the napkin ring to hold the napkin in place and look like a pumpkin stem.
- Prepare for your guests to be impressed!