Celeste Ballerino’s experience in the real estate industry began as a young child. Celeste, as a native Southern Californian, grew up watching her mother successfully maneuver the ever-changing California real estate market for over 20 years. In 2002, Celeste made an important choice to leave Corporate America as a National Account Manager for Boise Cascade Corporation and convert her skill set into the real estate market here in Denver. With over $279M in sales, becoming a Co-Owner of RE/MAX of Cherry Creek and a passionate commitment to the redevelopment of Denver’s existing neighborhoods, Celeste has never looked back!
Celeste is known amongst her clientele for “making clients for life.” Her entire real estate business has been based on referrals from her extensive list of satisfied clients for over 17 years. Celeste believes that people come first – this has been a testimony in itself with the outstanding results she has produced year over year, and the reason Celeste has so many repeat clients. Professionalism, experience and strong negotiation skills in every market condition have allowed Celeste’s clientele to be financially successful with all their real estate needs. From a service perspective, Celeste adds a personal touch to real estate from staging homes to assisting with listing preparation and all the way through the inspection process to closing! From a technology standpoint, Celeste is supported by an entire Marketing Team at RE/MAX of Cherry Creek with the most current interfaces and marketing strategies available online for buyers and sellers! Celeste wants to make sure that you feel educated and at ease during all segments of the real estate transaction process.
- Co-Owner RE/MAX Cherry Creek
- Skillfully achieved sales in excess of $279 Million
- Top 1% of Realtors in the State of Colorado for sales production 2004-2017
- Nominated and awarded the “Spotlight on Excellence” feature article in the state of Colorado
- Broker Associate Magazine February 2007 – (12 Agents awarded per year)
- Colorado Homes and Lifestyle Magazine “Broker of Distinction” award January 2005
- BA, Marketing – Cal State Fullerton
- Comprehensive finance and mortgage partnerships created offering client’s solutions for all of their financing needs
Contact Celeste Today!
Celeste’s Real Estate Activity
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.